GOAT G1 Robotic Lawn Mower
Couldn't load pickup availability
We offer a one year limited warranty from the date of purchase. Please have a look at out warranty policy.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
The product will ship 1 business day after purchase (except for pre-ordered products), and delivery will take 2-5 business days.
Introducing ECOVACS's newest family member and the industry's most advanced robotic lawn mower: GOAT G1.
Via the Wire-Free Boundary installation, say goodbye to the manual boundary installation method as it replaces the traditional electronic wires with beacon signals, and complete the Wire-Free Boundary installation for a standard garden with one click on the APP.
Thanks to mowers intelligent path planning you can achieve a more accurate result, which also improves mowing efficiency and delivers a well-groomed lawn by logical cutting.
Through ECOVACS's first innovated AIVI 3D intelligent obstacle avoidance technology, GOAT G1 realizes intelligent recognition and strategic avoidance without hurting people, and objects.
360° multi-spot guarding feature and multiple observations through the App help you to obtain real-time garden dynamics and ensure the safety of your garden all day long.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
1. Wire-Free Boundary Setting – helps operate the robotic lawn mower effortlessly:
Cut your grass, not your cords! Our wire-free boundary robotic lawn mower gives you the freedom to easily maintain your lawn without the hassle of tangled wires.
This mower makes lawn care a breeze. So sit back, relax, and let our robot do the work for you!
2. Intelligent Path Planning – ensures mowing efficiency for a well-groomed lawn:
With its advanced technology, GOAT G1 can navigate your lawn with precision, ensuring every blade of grass is perfectly trimmed.
No more uneven patches or missed spots.
Plus, its wire-free design allows for easy movement and hassle-free maintenance.
Say goodbye to tedious lawn care and hello to a perfectly manicured yard with our robot mower.
3. AIVI 3D Obstacle Avoidance – achieves a safer and smoother mowing experience:
GOAT G1 not only effortlessly maintains your lawn, but it’s also equipped with a 3D obstacle avoidance feature that helps it navigate around obstacles in its path.
Whether it’s a tree, a rock, or even a beloved pet, this mower can safely steer clear and continue on its way.
With its advanced technology and smart design, our robot lawn mower makes lawn care a breeze.
4. Smart Garden Keeper – provides all-round protection:
Keep your garden safe and secure! Equipped with advanced top-of-the-line cameras, GOAT can monitor and protect your garden.
Whether you‘re at home or away, you can rest easy knowing that your lawn is in good hands.
• With the Wire-Free Boundary Setting:
GOAT G1 deploys the Wire-Free Boundary setting method, which only requires 2-4 beacons to complete the wire-free boundary setting.
Take a standard 600㎡ garden as an example, GOAT G1 will define the boundary and create a map by taking 20 minutes.
If any change takes place in your garden, you just need to follow this process again, which makes your boundary-setting experience effortless, worry-free, and time-saving.
With GOAT G1, no worry about the aging and damage issues to the boundary.
Compared to the common installation of wires boundary wires (found in common robotic lawnmowers), in the same 600 square meters garden, it may take 2-3 hours to install cables, in a garden, objects like trees, flower beds, swimming pools or pipes will make the cable path a headache.
And your trouble doesn’t end here, if cables are accidentally broken, or even if you need to change the layout of your garden, everything needs to start over again.
Beacons improve the boundary setting efficiency by 80% compared to the manual boundary installation method with more stable signal transmission and stronger anti-interference capability.
• Intelligent Path Planning Technology – For A Well-Groomed Lawn:
1. TrueMapping Multi-fusion Localization System:
Realizes intelligent path planning – the efficient mowing path delivers a high mowing efficiency and cultivates a well-groomed lawn, more accurate mowing results are achieved based on the AI ground segmentation technology.
Dual vision solution (Panoramic camera + fisheye camera) integrates with technologies of ultra-wideband wireless carrier wave communication, inertial navigation, and GPS localization, which makes centimeter-level localization precision and intelligent path planning possible.
It is a more stable signal transmission than pure RTK (Real-Time Kinematic) technology which a few competing robotic lawn mower brands adopt to realize navigation and localization, as RTK has more limitations:
① Unstable signal, susceptible to environmental factors (e.g. blocked by houses, trees, etc.)
② Specific station placement is required due to the unstable signal transmission in a complicated yard environment
2. Logical Cutting delivers a fresh, neat, and presentable cut by moving throughout the garden in a highly efficient manner:
GOAT G1, based on accurate boundary recognition and localization, can move throughout the garden in a highly efficient manner by mowing with an S-shape, it can achieve 600㎡ in a day, and deliver a fresh, neat, and presentable cut.
The mowing efficiency has improved by 2.5 times compared with the robotic lawn mower with a random mowing mode.
3. Continuous Mowing at breakpoints makes no area left uncut:
GOAT G1 is capable of recognizing the position of the station.
When the power is low, GOAT G1 will automatically return to the station and get charged.
After it's fully charged, it will return to the breakpoint to continue mowing – no area will be left uncut.
• AIVI 3D – Identifies & Avoids Obstacles, For A Safer And Smoother Mowing Experience:
The first innovative 3D artificial intelligent obstacle avoidance technology in the robotic lawn mower industry, combined with a visual sensor and ToF sensor to avoid obstacles to realize intelligent recognition and strategic avoidance.
When detecting humans, GOAT G1 will automatically pause its spinning blades, which ensures a safer and smoother mowing experience compared with traditional obstacle avoidance methods such as by bumper or ultrasonic sensor.
① Dual vision solution (panoramic camera + fisheye camera) avoids small objects, and human detection realized by AI ensures a safer and smoother mowing experience.
a. Through AI neural network, train the AI model of the commonly found small objects on lawns (such as hedgehogs, dogs & cats, hoses, and humans), GOAT G1 will turn around and continue mowing with logical cutting track, which makes precise recognition and strategic avoidance possible.
b. Safety is always our top priority. When designing a robot moving around people, the AIVI 3D solution can detect within a scope of 360 degrees, whenever necessary, the robot will pause its blades at a safe distance of half a meter.
② ToF accomplishes obstacle avoidance for obstacles over 10cm/15cm/20cm with 3 adjustable height levels such as swings and trees, ToF sensor could accurately estimate the distance and avoid at a closer range, and reduces untreated grass.:
a. ToF ranging accuracy: millimeter level within 1m, centimeter-level beyond 1m (1-2% error).
b. ToF distance measurement view is large, FOV (120 degrees * 90 degrees)
c. ToF ranging distance (0.1m~4m)
The closed design of GOAT effectively blocks foreign objects from entering and ensures stable obstacle avoidance capability with no fear of the changing weather and environment.
• Smart Garden Keeper – Helps To Protect Your Yard Via The App:
1. Multi-spot Guarding:
① Up to ten guarding points can be manually added to the map, and you can customize the guarding duration in each guarding point.
② GOAT will automatically capture and mark the location of the human figure on the map and sent it to the user's APP.
At the same time, GOAT will send voice warning to repel the identified human.
2. Multiple Observation Views Switching:
A panoramic camera of 3MP and fisheye camera of 2MP realize the view switching to meet different observation requirements:
① The panoramic camera provides a 360° view around the vicinity of the lawn mower with a wide range of views and can complete static/dynamic human detection.
If the Human Detection feature is turned on, GOAT will automatically capture and mark the location of the human figure on the map and send it to the user's APP.
At the same time, GOAT will send a voice warning to repel the detected human.
② AI fisheye camera could carry the view forward and thus allow a closer check.
3. Full-Link User Privacy And Security Certification:
Full-link user privacy and security certification issued by TÜV Rheinland (a global leading third-party testing, inspection, and certification body) ensures your personal information security, no need to worry about data privacy leaking.
4. Real Time Footage & Recording:
With internal storage to shoot or take short video recordings of the garden scenes as you like, and you can check the photos or video recordings in real-time in the Gallery.
Video manager takes full care of the safety of your home environment by transferring the garden's information in real time.
• Various Mowing Features – one-click on the APP:
1. Floating blade disc with 2300rpm blade spinning speed makes customized mowing experience possible:
① Equipped with a 22cm diameter floating blade disc, 3-6cm grass height to select with 13 gears to adjust and adapt to different mowing needs of grass height.
② 2300rpm spinning blade speed realizes neat mowing result.
③ Comes with 3 durable tool steel blades.
2. Auto Mowing Mode & Edge Mowing Mode satisfy the mowing needs in different scenarios:
① Auto Mowing: Automatically plan the most efficient path for full-area mowing, first doing the S-shape mowing, and then mowing along the outer edge and the edge of the no-entry zone.
② Edge Mowing: cut the edge of the lawn.
③ Manual Mowing Mode: Manually control GOAT G1 with the APP to the specific area to mow as you like.
3. Advanced Map Management via the APP:
① Create the lawn map by remotely controlling GOAT G1 via the APP.
② After map creation, Map Learning will be stated
③ No-enter Zone Setting: set no-entry zones for areas on the lawn such as flower bed, swimming pool, sandpit, and so on by remotely controlling GOAT G1 through the APP
④ Edge Optimization: GOAT G1 can recognize the edge of the lawn through AI to help better cut the edge of the lawn
⑤ Free zooming in and out of the map, also supported during map creation
4. Intelligently recommend mowing plan by Schedule based on lawn size:
GOAT G1 can mow up to 600㎡ in a single day.
e.g. For a lawn of 600 square meters, the Schedule will recommend mowing half on Monday, half on Tuesday, off-day on Wednesday, half on Thursday, half on Friday, and off-day on weekends. And will recommend specific time periods in the morning and afternoon.
5. Enjoy a peaceful mowing experience with low mowing noise:
Certified by Ecovacs' laboratory, the mowing noise level is ≤59dB, which realizes a peaceful mowing experience.
6. Multi-functional station:
The station also provides an additional storage tank, which can accommodate blades, panoramic camera covers, etc.
The station is internally installed with a lens brush. Before GOAT G1 goes out of the station to carry out the mowing task, the brush will automatically clean the panoramic camera and AI fisheye camera.
7. Precise Docking:
GOAT G1 will accurately recognize the station and help GOAT G1 accurately dock with the station.
• Superb Performance For Excellent Passability In Outdoor Environments:
1. The industry-leading waterproof performance with IPX6 IP Code, which makes it convenient to clean and no need to worry about the changing weather in the outdoor environment:
No need to worry about the weather conditions and it is no longer the point of affecting the mowing tasks. Industry-leading waterproof performance with a high-level IP Code makes it convenient to clean with water flushing.
① GOAT will automatically return to the station once it detects raindrops falling thanks to the rain sensor.
No need to worry about the left uncut area based on the feature of Continuous Mowing at breakpoints. After the rain stops, GOAT G1 will return to the breakpoint to continue mowing.
② IPX6 waterproof IP Code for GOAT, and IPX4 for station. There is no need to worry about the performance being affected even if it gets wet in the rain.
③ GOAT appliance supports water flushing.
IPX4: Protected against splashing water from any angle.
IPX5: Protected against low-pressure water stream from any angle.
IPX6: Protected against high-pressure water stream from any angle.
2. The design of 22cm rear drive wheels cultivates its strong slope climbing capability in complicated outdoor environments:
GOAT G1 can manage the slope climbing of 24° (45%) at maximum, which brings smoother movement and ensures passability on slopes and undulating surfaces.
The design of 22cm rear drive wheels and the universal wheels in front cultivates its strong slope climbing capability.
GOAT G1 can manage the slope climbing of 24° (45%) in the maximum in working area.
• OTA – Stress-free updates:
GOAT G1 manages its firmware updates using ‘Over The Air’ technology, offering users the latest features.
Users can simply set it to auto-update at specific times in the app to gain access to newer software functions and patches.
1. How do I change winter and daylight saving time?
(1) You can select your time zone in Settings > More Settings > Robot Info > Time Zone
(2) You can also set the time zone for your phone system to match the time zone where you live, then go to Settings > More Settings > Robot Info > Time Zone in the ECOVACS HOME App and sync up with your phone.
(3) When the time zone is modified, changes to times are synchronised to schedules and logs.
2. Why can't the GOAT G1 charge?
(1) Make sure that the docking station is powered on, the GOAT is placed correctly on the docking station, and is charging: The blue light on the docking station is breathing; Voice reporting of charging; The display shows "Charging".
(2) Push the GOAT back into the docking station; Wait until the GOAT says, "Start Charging" and the blue indicator on the docking station starts breathing.
(3) Check whether the charging contacts are clean. Copper rust on the charging contacts may cause charging failure.
(4) When the battery temperature is ≤ 0°C or ≥ 55°C, the battery will trigger high/low temperature protection and charging will fail; When the battery temperature returns to 3–55°C, the fault will be cleared and charging will continue (there is a certain degree of error in the sensor reading) If the problem persists, please contact ECOVACS Customer Care.
3. How should I map if there is a narrow aisle in my garden?
The positioning signal is weak in narrow aisles with a width of less than 2 m and a blocking high wall. The GOAT cannot mow in zigzags and is likely to get stuck when passing. Try to control the GOAT to be close to the boundary.
4. Can the GOAT be moved during map learning?
If the GOAT gets trapped during map learning, it can still continue learning after being lifted and moved. However, do not drag the GOAT directly, as dragging the GOAT will not trigger it to reposition and will result in abnormal positioning.
5. The GOAT returns to the charging dock before it has finished learning.
(1) The map is large and the GOAT cannot go through the whole area in one learning session. The GOAT needs to return to charge halfway and will continue to learn when the battery level is sufficient.
(2) Check the App and the notifications to see if the GOAT is experiencing any abnormalities or faults.
(3) The GOAT will automatically return to the docking station when it detects a weak location signal in the event of heavy rain or weak light.
6. Why is the GOAT failing to return to charge after completing map learning?
(1) Confirm if the docking station is faulty: Whether the docking station indicator is solid red. *In case of a docking station fault, ECOVACS Customer Care should be contacted.
(2) Check whether the signal cable connection between the charging pile and the chassis of the docking station is abnormal: Whether the docking station indicator is blinking red.
(3) Check whether the docking station is not powered on or is powered off halfway.
(4) Check whether the docking station has been moved to another position.
(5) Check whether the route for returning to charge has been blocked or there are obstacles within 2 meters of the docking station.
(6) Check whether the white reflective film inside the docking station is covered or damaged.
(7) Check if there is copper rust on the electrodes on the docking station or GOAT. If there is, wipe it off.
(8) Check if there are reflective objects near the docking station similar to the white reflective film inside the docking station (for example: deployed umbrellas, highly reflective metal railings, reflective straps, shoes and laces of fluorescent material, reflective mirrors, reflective signposts, etc.) that are misleading the GOAT.
(9) Check if the surround-view camera on the top of the GOAT mower and the AI camera at the front are clean. If the robot is still not able to return and recharge, please remap and try again
7. The GOAT fails to return and recharge after map learning. Can I just move it back to the docking station?
No. The map learning process is not complete until the GOAT docks itself into the docking station successfully. Please move the GOAT to a location on the map that is clear and away from boundaries and trigger the return again.
8. After the map learning process is complete, I receive a prompt about insufficient beacon signal coverage. What should I do?
To create a map, both of the following conditions must be met:
(1) Areas without beacon signal coverage shall not exceed 10% of the map area. (2) 80% of the map area shall be covered by two or more Navigation Beacons at the same time. You can check the beacon signal coverage map and beacon installation rules in the App and make adjustments accordingly. You can also use the Navigation Beacon installation assistant (insert a QR code or webpage link), which will generate the appropriate installation positions after you draw the map of your garden. If the issue persists, please contact ECOVACS Customer Care for assistance.
9. Can the GOAT G1 be used during cold winters?
It is not recommended to mow frosted lawns, so we advise against mowing in winter. In addition, to ensure battery life, the GOAT G1 comes with high/low temperature protection, which will be triggered when the detected battery temperature is lower than 0° or higher than 55°. The robot will not be able to work under such conditions.
10. How can I select the mowing efficiency for the GOAT G1?
You can select the mowing efficiency in the App or on the robot's display: Precision and Efficiency
(1) The traveling speed is lower in Precision mode, which is recommended when you require precise mowing. In Precision mode, the robot is able to mow an area of approximately 80 square meters per hour in an open environment.
(2) The traveling speed is higher in Efficiency mode, which is recommended when you require fast mowing. In Efficiency mode, the robot is able to mow an area of approximately 120 square meters per hour in an open environment. However, there may be missed areas.
11. Why does the GOAT G1 fail to reposition and trigger mowing after I move it?
Triggering a task after moving the GOAT requires repositioning first. For safety reasons, the GOAT G1 cannot be repositioned within 1.5 m from the map boundaries and restricted areas. You can move the GOAT to an open area far from the boundaries and try again
12. Why does the GOAT G1 return to the docking station before mowing is complete?
(1) The map is too large and cannot be covered in a single mowing cycle, so the robot needs to return and recharge. It will continue with the unfinished task when its battery level is sufficient. (2) Please check the App and the notifications to see if there are any errors or faults with the GOAT.
13. The docking station indicator remains red.
Blinking red indicator: (1) Check that the signal cable between the docking station charging pile and the docking station chassis is connected properly. (2) Check the signal cable for damage. Solid red indicator: (1) Check that the power supply is connected correctly. (2) Check whether the power supply voltage is between 100–240 V. If the possible reasons above are ruled out and the problem still persists, please contact ECOVACS Customer Care.
14. Can the docking station be relocated after it has been installed?
You can adjust the docking station location at your discretion before mapping. Changing the docking station location after the map is generated will cause the positioning signal to move and will require remapping.
15. Can the docking station be relocated after it has been installed?
You can adjust the docking station location at your discretion before mapping. Changing the docking station location after the map is generated will cause the positioning signal to move and will require remapping.
16. Why can't the GOAT G1 find or be connected to the docking station correctly?
1) Confirm if the docking station is faulty: Whether the docking station indicator is solid red. *In case of a docking station fault, ECOVACS Customer Care should be contacted. (2) Check whether the signal cable connection between the charging pile and the chassis of the docking station is abnormal: Whether the docking station indicator is blinking red. (3) Check whether the docking station is not powered on or is powered off halfway. (4) Check whether the docking station has been moved to another position. (5) Check whether the route for returning to charge has been blocked or there are obstacles within 2 meters of the docking station. (6) Check whether the white reflective film inside the docking station is covered or damaged. (7) Check if there is copper rust on the electrodes on the docking station or GOAT. If there is, wipe it off. (8) Check if there are reflective objects near the docking station similar to the white reflective film inside the docking station (for example: deployed umbrellas, highly reflective metal railings, reflective straps, shoes and laces of fluorescent material, reflective mirrors, reflective signposts, etc.) that are misleading the GOAT. (9) Check if the surround-view camera on the top of the GOAT mower and the AI camera at the front are clean. If the issue persists, please contact ECOVACS Customer Care.
17. What is the reason for failure to add the Navigation Beacon in the App?
(1) Confirm that the Navigation Beacon has been powered on successfully. The Navigation Beacon will beep when it is powered on successfully. (2) Pair the Navigation Beacon within 1 m of the GOAT. (3) Please confirm that the signal receiver on the GOAT is in the upright position. (4) Confirm if the number of Navigation Beacons added has reached 10. (5) Check whether the Navigation Beacon has not been unpaired from another machine. If the problem persists, please contact ECOVACS Customer Care
18. I have removed the Navigation Beacon from the current GOAT, but the Navigation Beacon cannot be paired with another machine.
The Navigation Beacon is paired with the GOAT after it is added. If the GOAT does not receive the Navigation Beacon signal when deleting the Navigation Beacon, the Navigation Beacon cannot be unpaired from the GOAT, but will be forcibly deleted from the GOAT. You can pair the Navigation Beacon with the original bound GOAT again and delete it near the GOAT after pairing.
19. What should I do if I don't have enough Navigation Beacons?
You can map and use in the area covered by the current Navigation Beacon signal, based on the principles of Navigation Beacon placement. Remap after purchasing the required Navigation Beacon.
20. Can I change the position of an Navigation Beacon after it is installed?
You can adjust the location of a Navigation Beacon at your discretion before mapping. Changing the location of a Navigation Beacon after the map is generated will cause the positioning signal to move and will require remapping.
21. Can the GOAT work properly if any Navigation Beacon is missing or broken during daily use?
A missing or damaged Navigation Beacon can cause the number of signals received by the GOAT to be inconsistent with the number of signals received during mapping. To ensure safety, the GOAT automatically stops working when it detects an inconsistent number of signals. To get the GOAT back to normal operation, retrieve the missing beacon or repair the damaged Navigation Beacon. Otherwise, remapping will be required.
22. Why is there no signal when a Navigation Beacon is shown in the Navigation Beacon list in the App?
The GOAT at its current position is unable to receive a signal from the Navigation Beacon. (1) The Navigation Beacon battery has been used up and needs to be replaced immediately. (2) Obstacles between the Navigation Beacon and GOAT are blocking the signal.
23. I have replaced the Navigation Beacon battery according to the App prompt. Why does the App still display low Navigation Beacon battery or no signal?
The GOAT cannot detect the status of the Navigation Beacon in real time and can only get the status when the GOAT is working close to a Navigation Beacon. If you have confirmed that the battery has been replaced correctly, you can start one task and the Navigation Beacon status in the App will be updated automatically.
24. I have returned the abnormal Navigation Beacon to its original position according to the App prompt. Why does the problem persist on the App?
The GOAT cannot detect the status of the Navigation Beacon in real time and can only get the status when the GOAT is working close to a Navigation Beacon. If you have confirmed that the fault has been resolved following the prompts, you can start one task and the faulty status in the App will be updated automatically.
25. How should I map when there is a road in my garden?
If your road surface is flat and flush with the surrounding area, you can include the road surface directly in the map. If your road is higher or lower than the surrounding area by over 3 cm and divides the lawn into two areas, you will need to create a man-made access wider than 2 m to connect the two areas. When mapping, you need to map only along the edge of the created access, and delimit other road areas
26. Can I remotely control the GOAT for mapping?
The GOAT and the App are connected by Bluetooth only. When your phone is more than 20 m away from the GOAT, the Bluetooth connection will be automatically interrupted. For safety reasons, we recommend that you follow the GOAT for remote mapping.
27. If the Bluetooth connection fails or you exit the App while controlling the GOAT, will mapping be affected?
If the Bluetooth connection has failed for less than one hour during controlling, mapping can continue after re-entering the App to connect the GOAT using Bluetooth. If the disconnection exceeds one hour, the mapping task will be terminated.
28. Why has the outer outline setting failed?
(1) Make sure that you have enough Navigation Beacons installed and they are correctly positioned as instructed (2) Make sure that the Navigation Beacons are in normal status without displacement during mapping (3) Confirm if the GOAT has been moved or dragged during mapping, as moving the GOAT can cause mapping to fail. It is recommended that you level the garden ground to reduce the chance of moving or dragging the GOAT due to it becoming trapped when being remotely controlled (4) Make sure that there is sufficient light and no rain when mapping (5) Confirm that the Bluetooth connection has not failed for more than one hour (6) Confirm that the GOAT is automatically connected to the docking station after the outer outline setting is completed according to the instructions in the app. If you manually control the GOAT to the docking station, or push the GOAT to the docking station, the map cannot be closed properly.
29. Where do I need to create restricted areas?
(1) Areas where the GOAT is likely to fall, such as swimming pools and sandpits (2) Flower beds and vegetable plots less than 20 cm in height without containment, where the GOAT may mow by mistake (3) Areas where there are large trees with protruding roots or a slope at the root (4) Slopes or pits inclined more than 25° (45%) (5) Areas with recreational equipment, such as trampolines, swings, slides, etc. (6) Areas with outdoor furniture such as black tables and chairs (7) Areas with fragile, transparent objects (8) Areas with exposed wires on the ground
30. Why map learning is needed after controlling the GOAT to finish mapping?
The GOAT doesn’t know the obstacles within the map during controlling. It also needs to go through the mapping area to confirm the locations of the obstacles and generate a complete map.
In-app Boundary Setting
No more manual boundary setting is needed with GOAT G1’s wire-free boundary. Physical wire boundaries are replaced with beacon signals so all boundary settings can be done with one click via the App.
Boundary Setting Efficiency is Improved by 80%.
G1 frames a standard garden in just 20 minutes.
With the perfectly uniform striped logical cutting solution, G1 delivers a neat and presentable lawn.
GOAT G1 records and recognizes its location, hence can automatically return to the charging station when needed and continue its work when ready. No area will be left uncut.
150° Visual Angle Fish-eye Camera and ToF Sensor
Combined with a visual sensor and ToF sensor, this industry’s pioneering technology provides intelligent and strategic avoidance.
Powered by Algorithm for Outdoor Usage
Powered by a specially designed algorithm for outdoor usage,G1 can recognize and bypass common objects, making sure a smooth, obstacle-free mowing experience, and that it is safe to use around your loved ones and pets.
Dual Vision Solution
GOAT G1 is a trusty guard to keep you safe with its built-in panoramic camera, fisheye camera, and multi-spot guarding feature. Up to 10 guarding spots can be added on ECOVACS App with 360° view. Close-up, captures and video recordings are all up to your choice.
TÜV Rheinland Data Protection Certified
ECOVACS is determined to keep your personal data safe and secure. There will be no sharing of data with any third parties under the TÜV Rheinland data protection certification.